The FIFA U-20 World Cup kicks off on August 10th in Costa Rica. In the meantime, the national teams are releasing their squad lists and we are proud to read many well-known names in the best national teams.
In Spain there are 3 players who were part of the Madrid Football Cup Girls Edition 2018-2019 and will be representing their national team:
- Ariadna Mingueza | FC Barcelona B
- Esther Laborde | FC Barcelona B
- Sonia Majarín García | Atlético de Madrid
The Crossfire Premier expedition that came to Spain to participate in the Madrid Football Cup 2018 has two players who will participate in the U-20 World Cup.
- Zoe Burns | Crossfire Premier | Canadá
- Sally Menti | Crossfire Premier | USA
The best players always come to the Madrid Football Cup U-17 Girls Edition. Be part of the tournament and compete against the best teams in the world.
Pre-registration is open, join now and be among the first to receive full information.